Four Week P4HE Course (October) (1)
Time & Location
About the Event
This is a philosophy class for children running in four-week blocks. Each block is different: I haven't decided on the topics for October yet because I like to stay open for requests, or to react to topical issues (we had a session about the ethics of protest in response to BLM last month) - watch this space!
Online philosophy class for all ages and abilities from everywhere - with home educated children in mind. These will combine fun dialogue games that help children connect to one another, with opportunities for deep thinking and disagreement about juicy, debatable questions.
Different times are available for different age groups.
Times shown are GMT +1 until October 25th 2020, the GMT
- Tuesday 10.15am Age 9 to 12£25£250£0
- Tuesday 11.30am Age 13+£25£250£0
- Wednesday 10.15am Age 9 to 12£25£250£0
- Wednesday 11.30am Age 13+£25£250£0
- Thursday 10.15am Age 9 to 12£25£250£0
- Thursday 11.30am Age 13+£25£250£0
- Thursdays 6.00 p.m. Age 9-12£25£250£0
- Thursday 7.30pm Age 13+£25£250£0